As I have already said in my earlier article (i.e. How to organize Hindu) that Hindu has two types of worships- Nirakar upasana and Saakar upasana. Place of Saakar upasana is available in all temples i.e. idols are placed in all temples, but there is no place for Nirakar upasana i.e. there is no Dhyan (ध्यान) hall available in any temple.
Hindudharm has sufficient theory, there are so many books about Hindudharm, there are many literature about Hindudharm. Most of Ashrams, Matts, organizations are publishing magazine about Hindudharm. There are so many Sadhus, Sants and Swamis are giving lectures, organizing Satsang, they are giving knowledge i.e. teaching just theory. Knowledge is essential, but practice as per knowledge makes you perfect. Only, theory cannot make you perfect. Practice makes you perfect.
In respect of Hindu unity, Hindu cannot be organised by theory only, practical is essential. What is the practical?
- Practical is all religious leaders should give their 20% of time for religious cause and 80% of time for social cause. They should focus on social service. Social service makes them relevant and more influential.
- They should contact each and every Hindu through their personal contact, social media. Make their groups and mobilize them.
- They should implement Nirakar upasana, this worship is useful for organization.
- They should build Dhyanalaya (Dhyan Temple/Hall) and organised congregational meditation-prayer (ध्यान-उपासना ) on specific time.
- However, Hindu should not depend on religious leader for this practical. They should establish “Local Dharm-Sanstha”, build Dhyan Hall/Dhyanalaya, and organize congregational Dhyan-prayer.
- Money/fund is more important part of this practical, it should not be neglected. This fund can be collected by recurring i.e. Rs. 1/- per day Or Rs. 30/-, 50/-, 100/- per month from well-being Hindu, but not from poor Hindu. Giving consistently by people is a tool to connect them to Dharm. Every well-being Hindu should have prepared their mindset to give 1% of their monthly income to Dharm/ or as per their capacity. There should be no compulsion.
- This fund can be used for:-
a) For building Dhyanalaya.
b) For giving salary/honorarium to Dharm-Sevak(religious workers).
c) To Offer religious service free of cost to all Hindu.
d) To Spend money for religious and social work.
This is perfect practical to build Hindu Unity.